I took the 'El' home today and it was pretty packed... after the first stop I was able to snag a seat which was pretty awesome. Everyone was reading on their way home. The lady next to me was reading out loud. So weird!! It was more like a mumble, I didn't know what she was really saying but she was definitely making noises that sounded like she was humming the words to her book. I'm sure I will be running into all sorts of characters during my new adventure...
Today I went to eat here... it was yummy! I'm so excited to be downtown!! The city is so alive...
A couple things I liked about today.
- My walk to and from the train. I think it will be even better when the weather is nice. And when I start making some money, could be dangerous because all of the great stores!
- The office I am working in is really beautiful. I'll have to sneak a couple of pictures... they did a great job designing and building.
- The feeling of being inspired... I hope it lasts! I think being around all these people, in this large city, with this new exciting job is just really helping me want to do great things. (There is going to be so much to do so I hope it doesn't get overwhelming...)
- Coming home to the kitties... 'cause I missed them today!
- I liked that I forgot how tired you can be after working all day... it will make spending the weekend with Mr. D that much more special.