Thursday, January 13, 2011

LET IT SNOW!


Well... let it snow once we get back from St. Louis...

Since our new home is cold and snowy for nearly half of the year I think it's about time that I embrace the beauty of winter.  To begin my new seasonal love affair I've decided that I needed a fun winter activity.  So I went up the the roof and built myself an mini snow man. He is photographed against the beautiful skyline that is Chicago.

As soon as his body was built it dawned on me that I had no accessories for him (next time I will be more prepared!).  But photoshop quickly and easily clothed him and now he's ready for winter...

I'm thinking I'll build a whole family next time... animals and all!

XOXO

1 comment:

jmlo said...

cute. at first glance i thought his accoutrements were real.