Monday, February 28, 2011

HELLO OSCAR

Last night we watched Man On Wire instead of the Academy Awards.  Such a long and drawn out award show (aren't they all).  None the less I'm totally interested in what everyone was wearing.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Photo Credit:
Jason Merritt  John Shearer • Steve Granitz  John Shearer
Mila in Elie Saab • Andrew in a classic tux and bow tie • Gwyneth in Calvin Klein • Amy in  L’Wren Scott


And now to my absolute favorites!  Cate Blanchett's gown was just stunning.  It is totally different but so lovely and she wears it very well.  My second fav is Mandy Moore's gown... if I were to go back in time to my wedding dress shopping days I'm pretty sure I'd pick this gown.  So beautiful!

Photo Credit:
Frazer Harrison  Kevork Djansezian
Cate in Givenchy Couture • Mandy in Monique Lhuillier

To see more Oscar fashion click here!

XOXO

No comments: