Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A MATINEE!



I am so excited to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!  It opens this Friday, the first installment of the last book.  A couple of weeks ago at Half Price Books I found the 7th book in the series (when I read it I borrowed from a friend and for some reason have never picked up a copy for myself).  But this version is the British publication, which is so cool, so it had to come home with me!  I plan to start it today and hope to be well through it by the end of the week.

Mr. D, who is not a fan of seeing movies on opening weekend, has agreed to go with me.  On Sunday afternoon... in an attempt to avoid the crowds.  We will see how well that works!  I couldn't be more excited... I really think that the story has such a great imagination and the movies, although not better than the books, do a great job of bringing the story to life (unlike the poor Twilight book-to-movies which I am also pathetically addicted to).

XOXO

2 comments:

mandamae said...

Good luck! I can't even imagine what the opening weekend line will look like in Chicago!!

I think Taylor & I are going to see the movie. Not sure about this weekend, but sometime while it is in the movies.

The books are better than the movies but that always seems to be the case!

V said...

Over the past 2 days i've reread nearly the entire last book! Obsessed? I'd say so. :)